Saturday, May 16, 2009

wHaT a WeiRd (NicE..) DreAm..^^


hohoho..

last night i had a very (very and really) weird (but nice..hihihi) dream!!

in my dream, i was in japan!! (how can be? well, its just a dream anyway..hehehe)

its so kind strange place for me.. (even i really want to go there someday..^^)

i was lost in there, but there is someone who saved me.. (guess who?? >.<)

its SHO!! Sho was found me.. (when im lost).. and he talked to me in japanese.. (but i answered it with english, coz i cant spoke japanese yet.. T.T)

he was like my saving angel!! (thanks GOD i met Sho, even it was just in my dream.. coz i always get lost wherever i am..T.T)

in my dream, Sho was so nice to me.. (he was so warm and kindly person!! kyaa!! >.<)

i hope that dream would be continue, or maybe become real someday!! hohoho..^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment