Friday, May 29, 2009

Its DefiNiteLy iMpoSsibLe.. T.T

today i check about how to go to japan.. (go by myself of course)

its really shocking!!

the cost is SSSSOOOOO expensive... hiks..hiks.. (i would never have so much money even if i work until getting old.. T.T)

thats so frustrated, coz i hope someday i could go there and see Arashi or MatsuJun by my own eyes..

but, i guess it will be my impossible dream.. (fiuh, even it was impossible in my dream.. T.T)

what must i do then??

well,,it seems like i cant do another thing except to continue writing my blog and keep study nihongo.. (the purpose is not to go to japan now, but it becoz i like all about japan.. >.<)

so many things i need to learn about japan.. about the place, the people, the culture, the language, the lifestyle, and many more..

maybe deep down my heart i feel so disappoint, but nothing i can do if its surely impossible for me..

hahahaha..daijobou.. im totally fine!! ^^v

how can i continue to support Arashi and MatsuJun if i cant support myself??

dakara... ganbatte kudasai!! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment